St Francis Primary School
St Francis sits within the rich tradition of Catholic schools providing a major component of Australian education. The prime focus of our school is education within a Catholic faith environment. We acknowledge the model of St. Francis with his emphasis on the spirit of community and peaceful relationships. We continue the Salesian tradition, promoting a particular view of the human person, the community, the world and the environment, centred on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ.
At St Francis, our vision is:
- To guide children in Faith, Peace and Wisdom.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in academic learning.
- To encourage children to grow as disciples in today’s world and to share their gifts for the good of the community.
- To foster an appreciation and respect for all creation and a desire to care for our world.
- To follow the example of Jesus throughout life, and develop faith through lived experiences.
- To build strong relationships between children, staff, parents, priests and the community, by promoting a spirit of working together in a happy and committed atmosphere of belonging.